Weight Coaching Program
For years I have talked to friends and spoken to groups about emotional eating, overeating, and mindful eating. I’m passionate because I have taken my own journey in this area.
Yet, when working with my clients I would often find both of us falling into the trap of addressing good and bad foods and willpower instead of better understanding WHY the overeating was happening in the first place. So I decided to further my expertise by learning and practicing specific weight coaching strategies with experts at The Weight Coach School.
Weight coaching with me will be intense - something you work on every day. But that doesn’t mean it will be about deprivation and willpower. Together we will develop a plan that gets you to the weight that's best for you and works for your lifestyle. And when you struggle - which you will - I'll be there to help you figure that out.
If you would like this to be the last time your New Year's Resolution is to lose weight, then call me for a consultation. I’ll be happy to talk to you in more detail about my methods and clarify if we are a good fit to work together.
Now is a great time to invest in my weight loss program because I have lowered the price while I test run 2 new modules. I'm currently offering 6 sessions for $600. I anticipate the investment for my weight loss coaching program will increase substantially in the next 2 months. If you're on the fence, give me a call. We can talk through what you are looking for and if I'm a good fit. And don't worry, I won't give you the hard sell on the phone. Frankly, I'm a terrible salesperson.
Life Coaching Program
Life Coaching is an excellent way to clarify and define your goals with an objective person (moi) who will ask annoying questions (when you want them just to agree with you and blame someone else). There will be lots of questions to which you will want to say, "I don't know." But I will smirk at you and challenge you to come up with an answer anyway. Some days you will hate me.
In general, it will look something like this:
1. Where am I? In what parts of my life am I satisfied and in what parts am I unsatisfied?
2. In what direction am I headed? What are my values? What's important to me in how I live my life?
3. How do I move in that direction? What are my goals? Short, medium, long-term. Do my goals match my values?
4. How do I get started? Breaking down short-term goals into itty-bitty baby steps. So small that it would be silly not to do them.
5. Why am I stalled? Even when we have answered all the above questions and feel really, really good about it, we can get stuck. Then we dig into that baggage we've been hauling around since God knows when. ("Wait, what? I'm afraid of success?!")
Coaching can occur at my office or by phone. The program consists of 6 sessions scheduled over a 10 week period. Each session lasts 60 minutes. The investment for this program is $600 ($100/session).
Single sessions are available for $150/hr.