Break your overeating habit.
Think less about food and your weight so you can
focus on what really matters.
- Do you eat when you aren't hungry? Or way past when you are satisfied?
- Have you been talking about losing the same 10 lbs (or 20 or 50) for years?
- Are you feeling stuck or unmotivated and unsure of how to get moving forward again?
- Do you keep telling yourself that you'll do X (buy new clothes, get on Match, ask for a raise, write a book) 'just as soon as I lose this weight!'?
- Do you start every Monday thinking this will be the week you start eating healthy and working out, only to be disappointed in yourself by the time you go to bed on Monday night?
It doesn’t have to be that way.
Together we can figure out your current overeating habits and discover new ways of eating that feel better physically and emotionally. You can do it without a sense of constant deprivation or 'white-knuckling'. You can feel the relief from the nagging disappointment in yourself for not doing what you say you want to do.
Click here to contact me about scheduling your session. Or call me at (513) 967-6199.
I still do some general life coaching for a select few clients. If that is your interest, please see the description on the Services page. If you want to know more about psychotherapy with me or if you are a former client, please don't hesitate to contact me by telephone, 513-967-6199.